|Creator:||Augusta Arsenal (Augusta, Ga.).|
|Title:||Augusta Arsenal records|
|Quantity:||5.0 folders (56 items)|
The Augusta Arsenal was established in 1816 on the banks of the Savannah River and was later relocated to Sand Hills.
The collection consists of records of the Augusta Arsenal (Ga.) from 1841-1844. Primarily from the United States Army Ordnance Dept. to Lt. Col. George H. Talcott, the collection includes correspondence, inventories, invoices, and receipts pertaining to the daily business and operations of the arsenal.
Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access Project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.
Augusta Arsenal (Ga.) records, ms 715. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.