|Creator:||North, Carolyn George|
|Title:||Carolyn George North poem|
|Quantity:||0.03 Linear feet (1 folder; MS 619 to MS 635, MS 637 housed together in 1 document box)|
Mrs. Carolyn George North was a member of the Camp Moore Chapter #562 of the UDC.
The collection consists of an autographed copy of a printed poem (broadside) entitled "The remaining few" dedicated to Confederate Veterans.
Carolyn George North poem, 1952. MS 632. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.