|Creator:||Jones, Mary V.|
|Title:||Mary V. Jones collection|
|Quantity:||1.0 folder (3 items)|
Mary V. Jones was the wife of the Rev. Dr. Jones of Liberty County, Ga.
The collection consists of a certificate of ownership of 14 shares of stock in the Bank of the State of Georgia, to Mrs. D.C. Jones, dated August 13, 1890, signed by F.M. Coker, President; certificate of deposit for $1,400 in Bank of the State of Georgia, dated April 11, 1895; and a handwritten poem on Rome, written on back of a notice regarding the organization of the Bank of Monroe, dated 1891.
Mary V. Jones collection, ms 580. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.