1. Original World War II documents Box Folder Request Box 5 1 Harry A. Bertelman, 1942 retirement orders 2 Harold Bruschwein, 1941-1942, 2002 photos from New Georgia, New Caladonia; Schofield Barracks; article with pictures re Pearl attack 3 John Burger, 1944-1950, 1993 (good) scrapbook of WWII career in the Pacific; TLS from son with obits 4 Charles Casey, 1934 menu from Christmas, T'giving & boxing tournament program from Japan '93 tickets & events schedule for Casey to Gathering of the Pack Schofield Bks roster & pictures 5 Conway Christianson, 1940s photos: Shirley Temple parade, Hawaii after Pearl Harbor, orderly room, the Wolfhound mascot, Arundel Island map Herst castle at San Simeon Cal; Farewell Soldier leaflet; Japanese funny money; Schofield Barracks historic guide; 27th Inf Regt room 6 Conway Christianson, 1941, 1990s - photocopies of various stories of the Wolfhounds in various Wars; booklet Christmas in Hawaii; mimeographed book on The Solomon Islands; Photos of Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands; training memorandum; memorandums on Guadalcanal; Church service programs; Guadalcanal after action report; maps of New Georgia & N Guadalcanal; photo of 3 'Hounds in Hawaii in '02, with letter 1st Bn 27
th lineage and honors 7 Charles W. Davis MOH citation 8 Charles Del Gudice Christmas card with note and photo of some Wolfhounds in pup tents-1930s ? 9 Philip File, 1943 Action summary of 1st Bn 27th, 10-25 January 43 10 Ralph Taylor Henson, Sr., 1939-1944 photo; promotion apt; articles; separation papers; disability compensation; discharge; enlisted record 11 George Howard, 1941 Letter regarding John Winkler, Clement Smith and George Howard; Christmas card from Winkler 1941 12 W.J. Calvin Jr. Interview Box Folder Request Box 6 1 Charles Irwin photo of him-Hdqs Co 2n Bn 27th Inf New Zealand January '44 2 Clarence B. Irwin, 1943-1944, 2000 Guadalcanal CMH 72-8; after action report New Georgia; Division Chronicle; interview with Paul Maggioni about personal War experiences, 41 pages color copy of Monument at Balete Pass, 1945 3 Peter Lomenzo, 1940s, 1999, 2003 photo; article about his remembering WWII; color pages from Nat'l Geographic about the wolfhound dog [contributed by George Langdale] Interview with Paul Maggioni about personal war experiences, typescript, 20 pages 4 Joseph Liptak, 1946 copy of enlisted records and discharge 5 T.J. Rogers Luzon crest and map 6 William de Jarnette Rutherford, 1945
165 Days-a book of his drawings [2d copy] see box 1:7 7 Frank J. Wendson obituary [sent by Peg Curran] 8 Bob Zoller, 1940s summary of actions 10-25 January 43; combat report 43; letter from Col. Sugg 44; Commendation 43; MGen Collins letter, 44; officer's roster 42; photo of Bob & Mary, St Louis reunion 9-11 World War II miscellaneous documents, 1940s, 2000s Purple Heart awarded to vets, 2002; Luzon photo of liberators; CIB awards 1944; articles re Pearl Harbor & anniversaries; pay schedules 'Tropic Lightning News 1945 The Unknown M1 Box Request Box 3 Francis McGrath Box Request Box 31 Unsorted World War II contributions Box Request Box 30 Papers about Wolfhounds in World War II
2. Original Korean War documents Box Folder Request Box 7 1
Melvin F Anderson [MIA] MIA bracelet 2
Frank Bertulis DD214, letter; copy of scrapbook 3
John Blanchard Washington State KW memorial booklet; video of dedication in box 3 4
Melvin L Bruns Wolfhound Chaplain's assistant-pay data card; DOD operator's permit; church bulletins; Korean Leaflets; letter from Korean girls; newspaper articles; letter; photos; assignment memorandum 5
John L Buckley LTC (Ret) phone interview with General Ent, 2000 6
Leland G Cagwin professional photos of Sandbag Castle area, Satae-Ri 7
Esper K Chandler orders 1951; portraits '50; speech at West Point '02 8
Richard Dahms LIFE magazine of 14 January '52 international edition, Asia Special Issue 9
Rudy della Veechio page from comic book re Wolfhounds 9A
Reginald B Desiderio article in USA Combat Forces 10
Ralph Dial letter about Medinger 11
Ronald A Engelhardt memoirs 12
Uzal W Ent interview with John Buckley [see also 8:1] Combat Effectiveness Reports, '49-'50; School of Training Ex '50; History of 27
Alvin Gage DD 214 13
Herman Graff article & picture regarding POW status 14
Joseh S Graf photographs of Graf and Sgt Charles Rutledge, asst patrol Sgt, 25th Inf Div Reserve, May 1952, Mungdung Valley finger facing Heartbreak Ridge-2d platoon A/27 position March-May '52; various bunker shots, soldiers using guns; 'Lucky Labels' from Pacific Stars & Stripes about Wolfhounds; propaganda leaflets ; paper money ; card to Langdale enclosing photo from a reunion 15
Ralph Moe Hinman obit & eulogy; biographical info; family photo at grave site; pin collection [box ] given by dau Rosanna 16
Richard Holland obit 17
Gary C Jones [KIA] CNN memorial 18
George Kahlig photo of him in Fox Co, Korea, Iron Triangle '51 19
Robert E Kearney copy of 'Wolfhound News' July '53; propaganda leaflets; safe conduct pass 19A
James L Kenefick Sandbag recollection letters, card; account of 1st hours of 6 September 52 @ Sandbag Castle; copies of propaganda leaflets; clipping re William Martin receiving silver star 20
Jospeh W Kizik DD 214; SO 178 CIB award 21
George Langdale 2 photos from Valley Forge reunion; 1952 Western Union to parents re his being wounded in Korea 5 cent military payment certificate; articles on veteran's activities DD 214 and resume; photos of his farm with Wolfhound Street names Picture with Langdale and wolfhound, Racer; speech at 911 anniversary; photos from Korea; photo with Gen Larson; ALS from Paul Lilland; 2 post cards of painting by G Skypeck re 25
th actions in several wars; autographed photo of Lewis Millet obituary 22
George Langdale notebook from Infantry Leadership course at Ft Jackson SC packet of research materials for book including statements from many involved in action 23
James P Lawrence article about him by Kay Powell in Atlanta Journal-Constitution 26 June 01, "James P Lawrence, 88, heroic pilot during Korean War" [25th Rgt, C Team ] 24
Till Lecian A 2001 'Tropic Lightning' calendar with important dates marked and each month with a different photo of unit life; book of copies of photos by Lecian 25
Chet Litchfield photos from near Sandbag Castle; letter & photo of 51 yr reunion of Litchfield, Ron Engelhardt and Ray Gaudet 26
James L Loucks DD214; copy of telegram to parents re his being wounded; photos from Joe Schonberner via wife Violet 27
James Lynch copy of one of his paintings; thoughts on Sandbag Box Folder Request Box 8 1
Joseph Marlett Letter to Langdale re donations of a copy of a photo of him and Ent as a 1st Lt [later became a general]; DD 214 & bio, announcement of retirement 2
William Martin 5 photos, identified [see also 8:12]; clipping about his receiving the silver star 3
Benito Martinez MOH, Korea. Photos from hometown, grave site, family; Veterans Day ceremonies 2002; MOH citation photos from Korea 4
William Graham Mayti DD 214 5
Francis M Macey DD 214 6
Thomas Medinger [KIA] photos, ceremony program '02; articles; correspondence from Elizabeth Medinger Davison; photos of grave site [given by Dial] ; [see also 7:10 and 8:28] 7
Joseph A Merola obit [sent by Langdale] 8
Lawrence J Milfelt orders '51; morning report; map showing where he was wounded 9
Lewis F Millett MOH citation; photograph; color copy of Millett Bayonet Assault Course; Medal of Honor Society Pen; color photocopy of article about him on 50th anniversary of the Korean War-American Veteran Spring 01-article by Lane Phalen "Cold Steel Flashing" Regarding Millett Article re Millett returning to Dartmouth HS reunion [gift of Charles Casey] VFW Magazine, 01 "Last Bayonet Charge' Autographed copy of 'Cool Steel' print Army Magazine, 02 " Captains Courageous" 10
Joseph P McCallion DD 214 11
Ralph Wilfried Moyer DD 214 12
Paul G Myatt copy of Western Union telegram saying he on his way home from POW camp ; 2 photos of Purple Heart ceremony [Langdale gift]; article on Heartbreak Ridge Package of materials prepared by Wolfhounds to solicit a Medal of Valor for Myatt who was wounded & captured [POW 9/6/52-8/27/53] in same action where Benito Martinez was killed & received MOH. Materials contain many letters from fellow soldiers & photo of Myatt taken when he was repatraited 13
Herman S. Napier letter & slides of Sandbag Castle area [ former S-2, 1/27-1952 14
Russell Noble copies of articles from Stars & Stripes '52; photos of 'traffic' signs in Korea, bunker [kitchen] on Heartbreak Ridge, other bunkers and views; '52 letter from kitchen staff re knives; copy of article on 'Hounds mascot; his charter membership in 27th Historical Society; letters [from Jim Loucks] 15
William Nugent copies of e-mail and photo of him with sign 'Rau crossing constructed in memory of William Rau b Co C 65th ECB" 16
Arthur O'Brien Thanksgiving menu '52; letter & prayer card from Francis Cardinal Spellman; letter to Langdale 17
George W Odom 2 star CIB medal and patch & article about him; poem 'Just a Simple Vet'; Purple Heard order & corresp 17A
John Pepper letter; excerpts from books Scarecrows; photos from Charles Romano & comments; letter and photos re Richy Wyllie 18
Bruce Randall correspondence 19
Art Rhodes 3 large negatives from which group photo made-nd; photo in oversized 20
Rafael Cruz Rodriquez copies of photos from Sandbag Castle 21
Robert Roser letter & photocopy of combat map 22
Michael Rosenberg copy of speech by Esper Chandler at West Point '02; pictures of his building in NYC on 11 September 23
Frank W Sandell DD 214 24
Joe Schonbetner Jack Storey photos of medics; Roster of Co A, '51; Thanksgiving program '51 25
Harry Sims photos of him & POWs building a dam 25A
John E Smith photos & orders 26
Glyndol R Sones promotion order '51; CIB '51; article about bronze star award 27
Larry Stalnaker portraits, articles about him by Langdale 27A
Lee Young Suk article re injuries; excerpts from 'Scarecrows'; photos with comments 28
Garland Sullivan 1st letter home 1952; Christmas & other propaganda leaflets; TLS from M. E. Linton to Sullivan, 1952, regarding Linton's son-in- law, Lt Thomas Medinger; p 2 of letter from Medinger's wife Elizabeth; special orders # 150 with Sullivan's award of CIB special order # 66 with Sullivan's rotation to U. S. 1953 29
Jerome A Sudut photo and MOH information 30
Levern E Sundet 25th ID Assoc Card '57; poem he wrote re Sandbag Castle '52 on ARC stationery; 4 photos from Korea after coming off Sandbag Castle Box Folder Request Box 9 1
Carl Thorpe photo -[see also 8:12]; photos & maps, patrol plan '52; 8
th Field Arty Bn security info 7/52; Thanksgiving menu; firing tables 2
Robert E Titzer Co B roster '52; promotion orders '51; movement order '52; clearance certificate Ft Hood; orders from KY > Washington '51 3
Norman Theriot Sandbag Castle photos; [see also 8:12] video o visit to Holy Family Home '93; thoughts on Sandbag Castle 4
Martin T Uchic DD 214 [see also 8:12] 5
James M Vail 9 letters to parents '51; newspaper articles; photos from Korea, identified; list of items sent to archives;
A Soldier Remembers For His Grandchildren 5A
Valentine, Calvin program from funeral with photo and summary of war experiences 6
John Weaver KIA Lt. Member of West Point Class of 1950 3d platoon A/27 ; copy of Christmas card December 2000; photocopy of article about John; book containing copies of official letters and those from friends received by the family following Lt Weaver's death [given by Lamar Weaver] 50th anniv program from West Point ceremony on 50th anniv of Sandbag Castle & wreath laying on Weaver's grave [from Langdale] 7
William F Weaver purple heart award order'52; assignment orders '52; clearance certif '52; promotion order '53 8
Logan Weston portraits; letters from Sherry Weston Cowling who sent copy of his book and info [in box 26] 9
John Young picture of him at Martinez's grave; photos, original & copies; one of Richard Tully; Thanksgiving menu 10
Louis R. Wilson KIA Korea, 26 September 50, sent by brother Edwin R Wilson, November 2008. Correspondence regarding location of records, casualty report, photos including one of awards and medals, interment report, newspaper account of search for records Box Request Box 30 Papers and photographs of Wolfhounds in Korean War Box Request Box 31 Official documents about 27th Infantry in Korean War Box Request Box 30 Unsorted Korean War contributions
3. Original Vietnam War documents Box Folder Request Box 10 1 Henry Bergson copy of Omnipotent Order of Kolchak, 1970 2 John Bump news article on 'Hounds return to Cu Chi from Cambodia; [see video of Washington State Korean Memorial dedication in box 13] 2A Robert Foley 3 David Gamboa [KIA] KIA 1969. 34 Original letters July 1968-April 1969 news items re his death and letters from politicians, friends and others re death [given by mother Mrs Elba de Jong] 4 Joseph Konzem corresp '93-2000; photocopies of news articles from 1960s ; photo of Wolfhounds in Thailand via Okinawa and of him with John K Galbraith, former ambassador to India 5 Dana Martin original letters from Viet Nam, November 69-June 70 ID card 6 Richard Melli photos from '69 identified 7 Claude Quick, Jr. personal account of action in Hobo Woods as medic, May '66; Purple Heart on list in 10:11; daily staff journal; photos of Medic in action 8 Alfred 'Luke' Serner 17 combat photos including one of a memorial service for KIAs 8A William R.I. Smith videos, photos 9 Miscellaneous Vietnam War documents Tropic Lightning News; Thanksgiving menu '67; article by LGen H.W.O. Kinnard on VN;
LIFE '62 'Wolfhounds in Thailand 9A Miscellaneous Vietnam War documents, Tropic Lightning, etc newsclips from Viet Nam; Tropic Lightning 25, Christmas 1967 book; 4 issues of Tropic Lightning News, October-December 1967; The Observer 1 November 1967 [gift of Ann Cunningham RN, 12th Evac Hosp, Cu Chi Viet Nam] Return to Viet Nam-gift of Butch Sincock 10 Viet Nam Year Book, 1968-1969 1968-9 [Bump gift] 11 Viet Nam CIB awards '68; Purple Heart awards '66 12 Josh Bonner article with him and Kolchak XII-photos Kolchak X 13 Allen Wright Sims book, "Ambush: Memories and Photos of a Combat Squad Leader" Carton Request Carton 1 Notebook of Wolfhounds roster in Vietnam War
4. Miscellaneous Korean War Documents Box Folder Request Box 13 1 Awards - Silver & Bronze Stars, Soldier's Medal, and battle citations, 1950s 2 Awards - Combat Infantry Badges, unit citations, commander listing, and decorations 3 Various Internet and newspaper clippings about the Wolfhounds 4 Korean and Chinese Propaganda 5 Declassified 27th Infantry Unit Reports from Korean War, 1950-52 6 Unpublished study, "The Transfer of U.S. Korean War POWs to the Soviet Union," and an article 'Korean P.O.W.' by William H. Funchess, 1993-1994 7 27th Infantry Rosters in Korean War, 1950-1953 8 Korean War battles and actions, and an outline of the history of the 27th Infantry Unit, 1950-51 9 Korean War casualties (Killed in Action, Missing in Action, Seriously Wounded in Action, Lightly Wounded in Action, C Nonbattle Casualty) 10 Report on enemy artillery, 1952 11 Information on Sandbag Castle, and article by William Weir, "Sandbag Redoubt Defended" from Military History, October 1992 12 Sandbag Castle 50th anniversary, 27th Infantry Wolfhound Ceremony for Lieutenant Thomas Weaver, 2002 13 Documents about three Korean War Memorials 14 Koje-do Red Riot newspaper clippings, and a full copy of "True: The Man's Magazine," October 1961 15 'Tropic Ligntnin' issues, 12/25/1952, 2/26/1953, 7/10/1953, 9/1966 16 Korean War Vets National Museum and Library Series 14 Books Box Folder Request Box 24 1 Weston, Col. Logan.
The Fightin' Preacher. Cheyenne: Vision Press., nd 1 Weston, Col. Logan.
The Fightin' Preacher. Cheyenne: Vision Press. 2nd copy. 2002 re-issue. Autographed. 2 Bradford, Alfred S.
Some Even Volunteered. The First Wolfhounds Pacify Vietnam. Westport, Conn.: Praeger., 1994 5 25
th Inf Div Tropic Lightning, Korea 1950-54. Paducah, KY: Turner Publishing Co., 2002 Box Request Box 26 Brewer, Thomas A.
Searching for the Good. Wilton, Conn.: Quaise Publications, First Edition, 2000 Dedicated to A Co., 2
nd Bn., 27
th Inf 'Wolfhounds" in Vietnam. 26 Cobblestone. Discover American History. The Korean War 1950-1953, Cobblestone Publishers, 1996 26 Dyorchak, Robert J.
Battle For Korea. A History of the Korean Conflict. The Associated Press, 1993 50
th anniversary edition, 2000. 26 Goldstein, Donald M. & Harry J. Maihafer.
The Korean War. The Story and Photographs. Washington, D. C.: Brassey's, 2000 26 Hemphill, Robert.
Platoon. Bravo Company. Fredericksburg, Virginia: Sergeant Kirkland's, 1999 26 Hoyt, Edwin P.
The Pusan Perimeter. New York: Stein and Day, 1985 26 Mangold, Tom & John Penycate.
The Tunnels of Cu Chi. The Untold Story of Vietnam. New York: Random House, 1985 26 Maihafer, Harry J.
From the Hudson to the Yalu. College Station: Texas A & M University Press 26 Reeves, Ralph B., Jr., comp.
Battle Report. Luzon Campaign. 17
. np., undated th U. S. Infantry 26 Terry, Addison.
The Battle for Pusan. A Korean War Memoir. Novato,CA: Presidio Press, Inc., 2000 Dedicated to men & Boys of 27
th Rgt & 8
th Field Art. 26
Twenty-fifth Infantry Division. Tropic Lightning. Korea 1950-1954. Paducah, KY: Turner Publishing Company, 2002 Box Request Box 27 Walthall, Melvin C.
Lightening Forward. A History of the 25
th Infantry Division (Tropic Lightning) 1941-1978 th Inf Div Assoc., nd 27 Coggins, Jack.
The Campaign for Guadalcanal. Garden City, N. Y.: Doubleday & Co., Inc., 1972 27 Frank, Richard B.
Guadal-Canal. The Definitive Account of the Landmark Battle. Penguin Books, 1990 27 Griffith, Samuel B., II.
The Battle for Guadalcanal. Bantam Books, 1980 27 Gugeler, Russell A.
Combat Actions in Korea. Washington, D.C. : Center of Military History, 1987 27 Hammel, Eric.
Munda Trail. The New Georgia Campaign June-August, 1943. Pacifica. CA: Pacifica Press, 1989 27 Horton, D.C.
New Georgia pattern for victory. New York: Ballantine Books, 1971 27 Kent, Graeme.
Guadalcanal. New York: Ballantine Books, 1971 27 Leckie, Robert.
Challenge for the Pacific. The Bloody Six-Month Battle of Guadalcanal. New York: Da Capo Press, 1965 27 Ridgway, Matthew B.
The Korean War. Reprint of Doubleday & Co., 1967 Box Request Box 28 Rice, Douglas.
Voices from the Korean War. 28 Steinman, Louise.
The Souvenir: A Daughter Discovers Her Father's War. 28 Lillard, Paul Thomas.
Poems from the Alamo Saloon. 28 Faces of War: Red Dragon - "The Second Round" 28 Faces of War: Korean Vignettes. 28 Love, Labor, and Laughter.
5. Wolfhounds in multiple wars Box Folder Request Box 14 1 Robert L. Bereuter - "Path of Decision," An Autobiography - World War II and Korean War 'Path of Decision. An Autobiography' 2 and 2A John M. Cloninger - World War II and Korean War Wolfhound plaque; Several flyers in Korean Article re Kolchak III from '56 Army Times Photo-John Cloninger Jr with Kolchak '62; Cloninger with General Hickey '53; group of soldiers in front of building with Wolfhounds Written on it; Cloninger & Roy Acuff, Korea '53 News articles-one about Cloninger's 4th wound; article after he received 8 purple hearts, 2 silver Stars; TLS Chaplain James T Wilson to Mrs Sadie Cloninger '40, re son's Arrival in Hawaii TLS Col Harold C Brookhart to Capt Cloninger '55, SP 155, 5 August 55, temp promotion from Lt to Capt Copy Typed letter-LtCol James W Stain to Capt Cloninger re Promotion '55 Telegram to father re his being wounded '51 TLS Bill Burt to John '54 Copy, typed letter signed, Phil to Gunner '93 Copy, typed TLS Cloninger to Postmaster General /reply regarding Sgt Columbus S Spearman '51 Copy, typed ALS Joseph P Konzem to Mrs Cloninger '00 Life 1 June 1962 article Photos: wolfhounds in Thailand '60s  including Col Wm McKean, Generals Paul Harkins, James L Richardson, Briard Johnson & Ambassador Kenneth Young-others not identified; Korea-from photo album -Acuff band, Inchon, Hawaii [several] Funeral program & obit [Note: John Cloninger's WWII diary was given to the 25th Division Museum, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii at an earlier date] 3 William P. Curran - World War II and Korean War obit, article, bio and eulogy 4 Robert F. Foley - Korean War and Vietnam War TLS re operation Attleboro; color autographed photo; article re his MOH in The Purple Heart magazine, March-April 96; copy of MOH citation; info sheet on Foley, former CG Military Dist of Washington [ gift of John I Cox] program from 1968 MOH presentation at White House 5 John H. Michaelis - World War II and Korean War obituary of the General from newspaper in Rabun County, GA article by him in LIFE [ given by Mrs Cloninger]; article in
Collier's photo [from Charles Casey] 6 Wayne E. Slagel - World War II and Korean War building dedication program; school schedule; articles about Slagel The only combat medical badge recipient for 3 wars; list of medals; list of Assignments
13. Books written or donated by Wolfhounds Box Folder Request Box 1 1
Wolfhound Reflections, volumes I-VII (17 copies) 2
Battle Report. Luzon Campaign Complied by Captain Ralph B. Reeves Jr. and Prepared by Colonel Philip F. Lindeman 3 Gillespie, Bailey.
Korean War Remembered (autographed) 4 5 Langdale, George W.
Wolfhounds of Sandbag Castle: A 96 Day Defense, Korea; 1952 (two copies) 6 Hubbard, George Edward.
Fort Scooba, Korean War 1950-1952 7 Rutherford, William de Jarnette.
165 Days. 25th Division Luzon 8 Vail, James M.
A Soldier Remembers [For His Grandchildren] 9 Murray, Robert A.
Military Posts in the Powder River Country of Wyoming - 1865-1894, 1990 10 Korean War personal account by Joe Marlett, 1950-1951 11 Service songbook, 1917 Box Folder Request Box 2 1 Videotape of a Tom Brokow special report "Absent Without Leave" The Paul Mahar Story [story also in above book by Brewer] and the transcript of the show (Video) Brewer, Thomas A.
Searching for the Good (professionally published book) (autographed) Jones, James.
From Here to Eternity. New York: Charles Scribner's Sons (professionally published book), 1951 Jones, James.
The Thin Red Line (professionally published book) Terry, Addison.
The Battle for Pusan (professionally published book) Atkinson, Rick.
The Long Gray Line (professionally published book), 1989 Carton Request Carton 2 Blair, Clay.
The Forgotten War: American in Korea, 1950-1953. New York: Anchor Books, Doubleday, 1989 Hackworth, Colonel David H. and Julie Sherman.
About Face. New York: Simon and Shuster, 1989 Johnson, Cressie B.
A Wolfhound Story, Korea 1950-51, nd Ent, BGen. Uzal W.
Fighting on the Brink: Defense of the Pusan Perimeter (Autographed) David, Capt. Allan A. editor.
Battleground Korea. The Story of the 25th Infantry Division. Nashville: The Battery Press, Inc., undated Wilson, Arthur.
Korean Vignettes. Faces of War. Portland, Oregon, 1996 Videotape of
Three Stripes in the Sun (video) [regarding Sgt. O'Reiley & Osaka orphans] Cleveland, W. M.
Mosquitos in Korea. Portsmouth: Peter E Randall, 1991 Robertson,
William Glenn. Leavenworth Papers No. 13. Counterattack on the Naktong, 1950. Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas, 1985
The 25th Division and World War 2 Miller, John.
Guadalcanal: The First Offensive WWII Clausen, Henry, and Bruce Lee.
Pearl Harbor: Final Judgement Videotape of Washington State Korean War Veterans Memorial Dedication Ceremony - July 24, 1993
14. Artifacts Box Request Box 25 Rosanna Hinman military pin collection Luzon T-shirt Korean-English Bible Wolfhead wood plaque Box Request Box 29 1969: Vietnam. The U.S. 25th Infanry Division. Illustrated Book, published by Tropic Lightning Association. Box Request Box 19 A.L. Holmes Korean War scrapbook OS Folder Request Oversized_Folder 1A Assorted World War II and Korean War newspapers and original documents Box Request Box 33 Memorial Wreath from Memorial Day 2002 from Robert Hartman (laid at the National Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona), Wolfhound patch design Memorial Wreath from Memorial Day 2002 from Robert Hartman (laid at the National Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona), NEC ASPERA TERRENT Wolfhound Wolfhound Exhibit (hand-craften wooden glass-paneled display case) Box Request Box 19 Cross Bow, Holmes photo album; long photos; Poster; Articles & papers Cross bow and laminated explanation of history and use a 'hand bow' due to its small size, probably used by the Montaignards in Viet Nam includes feather for arrow [contributed by J. E. Marlett] laminated explanation from Adrian M. Fitzpatrick, LTC USAR [Ret]] Photo album of Holmes, A. L., and Korean photo album (good photocopy) Photos of H/27, a heavy weapons support company. Some photos of other support units are shown. Long photograph of Company D, 27th Infantry, and unidentified photograph, 1935 Box Request Box 11 Wolfhound banner '27th Infantry Regiment Wolfhounds' & '25th Infantry Division 'Tropic Lightning'' [ assembled and given by Langdale]