|Creator:||St. Mary's Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ga.).|
|Creator:||Trinity Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ga.).|
|Title:||Trinity Episcopal Church records|
|Quantity:||20.8 Linear feet (20 document boxes, 1 half box, 10 oversized boxes, 3 oversized folders A, 1 oversized folder B, 2 oversized folder C; 2 reels of microfilm)|
|Quantity:||2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.|
|Abstract:||The collection consists of records of the Trinity Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ga.) from 1834-1974. Records include minutes (1834-1939); church registers containing communicants, baptisms, confirmations, marriages, burials, and lists of families (1835-1952); vestry minutes (1940-ca. 1970); registers of church services; attendance records; pledge records; financial records; choir notes (1937-1974); and materials relating to the church's history. The collection also contains the record book (1903-1911) of St. Mary's Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ga.) and printed material including the proceedings of the Protestant Episcopal Church Diocese of Georgia (1846-1878, with gaps) and the Diocese of Atlanta (1907-1921, with gaps).|
Trinity Episcopal Church was established in Columbus, Muscogee County, Georgia in 1834.
Arranged by record type.
Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access Project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.
Trinity Episcopal Church (Columbus, Ga.) records. MS 2543. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.