|Creator:||Georgia State Farmer's Market.|
|Title:||Georgia State Farmer's Market|
|Quantity:||0.1 Linear feet (3 items in portfolio)|
|Abstract:||The collection consists of a plan for use of the Georgia State Farmer's Market, located at the corner of Sylvan Road and Murrary Avenue in Atlanta, when it was vacated in September 1959. The document indicated that the Georgia State Department of Education will use the facility for the Library for the Blind, and the Georgia Agency for surplus property and foods distribution program. There is a map of the Farmer's Market before it was vacated.|
Arranged in chronological order.
Georgia State Farmer's Market, circa 1959. MS 2251. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.