|Title:||Jefferson County, Georgia. School districts map|
|Quantity:||0.1 Linear feet (1 oversized folder C)|
Jefferson County, in east central Georgia southwest of Augusta, was established in 1796 on land formerly a part of Burke and Warren counties. It was named after U.S. president Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence and the first U.S. Secretary of State.
The collection consists of a map of Jefferson County, Georgia, which shows the various school locations.
Jefferson County, Georgia. School districts map, MS 2076. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.
Related materials available in the following collections of this repository: Jefferson County school records, 1870-1881.