|Repository:||University of Georgia Archives|
|Title:||PEP Club photograph and history|
|Quantity:||0.25 Linear feet (1 box)|
The University of Georgia PEP Club was founded by two students, John Blau and William "Billy" Shaw Abney. The club consisted of members from campus sororities and the two male co-founders. The PEP Club pushed campus activities, coordinated parades on campus and, generally, worked to promote UGA.
This collection consists of a 1953 photograph of the PEP Club and a short historical note written by John Blau in 2012.
PEP Club photograph and history, UA0065, University Archives, Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.